“The last few years have taught us a lot. Today we’re smarter, faster, and more innovative than ever before. We’re no longer just getting through — now’s our time to break through,” said the National Retail Federation (NRF) about their 2023 conference, retail’s big show coming Jan. 15.
The NRF conference is all about meeting fellow retailers and discovering the tech that will not just prepare you, but accelerate you as the consumer market continues to transform and grow. A number of Salesforce partner apps and experts will be at NRF. Here’s a look at some of these partners and their amazing tech and services for retailers in 2023.
Partner Apps for Retailers
Adyen is a single payments platform that offers an end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, MasterCard, and preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels.
Avalara’s AvaTax app works seamlessly with Salesforce, calculating the latest sales tax rates based on location, legislation, regulations, and more. Avalara calculates tax accounting for local-level rates, laws, and more.
Coveo uses AI and intelligent search technologies to personalize millions of digital experiences to deliver consistent and personalized customer experiences at scale, increase case deflection rate through intelligent self-service, and improve employee proficiency.
Create codeless compliant forms with the Cognizant Rapid Forms. Build engaging journeys during onboarding for a product or service. Create appealing surveys and collect valuable feedback with a library of pre-built components for a fast build.
The IBM Blockchain Platform™ for Salesforce brings you the immediate insights you need to build and maintain your business — all from within Salesforce. There are already hundreds of successful IBM Blockchain Platform client engagements and dozens of networks producing tangible business results.
This fraud prevention app helps minimize chargebacks and maximize revenue by making the most accurate decisions about which transactions to accept or reject.
Bringg supports Salesforce order management to deliver an exceptional customer experience by offering an easy, efficient, reliable, and transparent last-mile delivery and pickup solution.
OSF UnifyCOMMERCE integrates Commerce Cloud with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud, providing a single view of the consumer. Get customer segmentation, single sign-on to Community, and order on behalf and case management for commerce use cases from Service Cloud.
PredictSpring's Modern POS provides a seamless checkout experience and integration with Salesforce order management. PredictSpring POS supports Full POS, mPOS, cash register, clienteling, endless aisle, and BOPIS.
Proximity Insight’s mobile POS, out-of-the-box capabilities, and enterprise-grade back-end enables customers to scale quickly and securely
Partner Experts for Retailers
Partner experts on AppExchange offer a wide range of services to Salesforce customers, from implementing retail technology and Salesforce to enhance their use of Salesforce. They spend time with customers learning about their business, discussing options, making recommendations, researching, and more. This applies to retailers, too.
“We help retailers take their 360-view of the customer and build it out from lead score and nurture, to opportunity, to closed-won, to loyalty with marketing,” shares Geraldine Gray, founder of Endiem, a Salesforce consultant. Here’s a look at partner experts coming to NRF.
Driven by the power of customer data, Accenture and Salesforce reimagine human experiences that reignite growth and accelerate the path to value.
Capgemini partners with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. They are a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
Together with Salesforce, Deloitte Digital helps clients reimagine the way they engage with employees, suppliers, and customers.
Consultants at Dentsu partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good.
Smart Opportunity Tracker by EPAM helps to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously and pursue each opportunity with greater precision to improve revenue and profitability.
As the global pandemic accelerates the need for businesses to succeed digitally, Publicis Sapient and Salesforce can help you connect with your customers where, when, and how they want with the most trusted, data-driven platform.
Combining the latest Salesforce technology with a people-centric, business-led approach, PwC is working to help the world get back to business.
I asked Phil Weinmeister, Salesforce MVP and Head of Product, Salesforce at IBM Consulting about partner experts in retail. “The Salesforce partner ecosystem is robust, well-established, and continually growing, which is great for Salesforce customers in the retail space. By leveraging the AppExchange, retailers can easily find potential consulting partners that have both industry and platform expertise and can drive strategy, implementation, and support,” he shared, “Finding an exceptional implementation partner is a major key to success for today’s retail customers; and can result in a long-term partnership with major impact for years to come.”
Together, AppExchange and Salesforce are connecting retail companies around their customers today and into the future. Learn more about how these partners and their amazing tech and services can help you accelerate your retail transformation. For even more apps, get the AppExchange Retail App Guide and check out this collection of Salesforce apps for retailers on AppExchange.
Most Recent Articles
- Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Type Article Sales enablement isn’t just about employee onboarding, training, or content. When done right, it also reduces churn and drives revenue. But how do you make it work — and convince senior management of the value of sales enablement along the way?
- Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article TThis month we got a closer look at how data will only be valuable if it is of high quality, discovered how a warehouse management system can be used to delight your customers, and took a deep dive into how ESG risks are changing operations.
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.