Trailblazers had a day of innovation and inspiration in New York City on December 13th at Salesforce World Tour New York. This event was all about connecting to your customers in a whole new way with the power of the Customer Success Platform, and that includes AppExchange. Attendees had access to the best speakers, hands-on sessions, keynotes, networking, and more — for free. Even better? This full day of learning included four app-tastic sessions where we discussed 28 AppExchange solutions.
AppExchange: The Faster, Smarter Way to Extend Salesforce
AppExchange is the Salesforce Store. It's an ecosystem where you'll find apps and solutions to install and extend Salesforce across every department and industry. This session showcased new AppExchange features in-action, how to find the right apps to solve your business challenges, and how AppExchange apps helped Salesforce Admins transform the way they run their business.
Speakers: Corey Snow, Andrew Gothelf and Holly Rushton
The Top 5 NEW Labs Apps for Admins
2018 has been an exciting year for Salesforce Labs with over 40 new apps and components added to the AppExchange. Labs apps are free solutions built by Salesforce employees. In this session, we shared the features and functionality of the top five new Labs solutions, and how they can make a difference in your org.
Speaker: Sharon Klardie
Enhanced Related List (Component)
SMS for Flow (Flow Solution)
AppExchange Apps that Top Trailblazers Can't Live Without
AppExchange is every admin's secret weapon. In this jam-packed session, Salesforce Admins shared the top AppExchange apps they use and why. It helped customers discover their next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app!
Speakers: Chris Zullo, Liz Morton and Amanda Nelson
AppExchange Demo Jam
An epic, action-packed Demo Jam where six AppExchange partners each had only three minutes to showcase the best of their apps with a real-time demo. The winner was chosen by you, the audience. This was one fast-paced, highly-anticipated battle of the app demos.
Speakers: Nik Panter and Amanda Nelson
Data Dwell (Demo Jam Winner)
Bonus: Golden hoodie-sporting Sandi Zellner spoke about her favorite component, CMTD Enhanced Related List, in the Admin Theater.
For those that attended, we hope you got a year’s worth of learning in a single day. It was an action-packed day of power sessions for every role.
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements By John Geyer Type Article Narrow Your AppExchange Search Results with Product, Feature, and Impact Filters
- Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts By Amanda Matlock Type Article There is something for everyone at Dreamforce, and we’re excited to share our lineup of 30+ partner sessions that will show you how to supercharge the world’s #1 AI CRM with AppExchange!
- 9 Reasons Why AppExchange Fans Should Attend Dreamforce ‘23 9 Reasons Why AppExchange Fans Should Attend Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article It's officially Dreamin' Season, and while the Salesforce team is planning and putting together the year’s largest company event ever, you may be asking yourself: Why exactly should I attend? Don’t worry, we’ve got a complete list of Dreamforce stops!